Monday, August 9, 2010

When I Look At The Stars...

Stars fascinate me. I love looking out in the night sky and getting lost in the stars. They are so incredible and mind boggling. One of my favorite childhood memories is one night when me and my brother and sister spent the night on our trampoline outside, and my brother taught me and my sister all the constellations using a flashlight and a little star map he got from Scouts. My favorite constellations are Orion, Drago and Scorpio. One of my favorite classes at BYU was a random astronomy class, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with my major or minor. I would love to be able to discover all of the mysteries space has to offer. Staring up into the stars always makes me think of the scripture in Alma 30:44 when Alma says “all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.”

Mi affascinano le stelle. Amo guardare al cielo nella notte e perdermi nelle stelle. Sono molto incredibili e fantastichi. Uno dei miei ricordi più bello della mia infanzia è stato una notte quando mio fratello, mia sorella ed io siamo stati fuori una notte , e mio fratello ci ha insegnato tutte le costellazioni da una mappa che ha ottenuto degli Scouts. Le mie costellazioni preferite sono Orion, Draco e Scorpio. Una delle mie lezioni prefereite nell’università è stata la lezione di astronomia, anche se studiavo la medicina dello sport e l’italiano. Mi piacerebbe scoprire tutti i misteri che contiene il cielo. Guardando le stelle, sempre mi fa pensare nella Scritura in Alma 30:44, nel Libro di Mormon, quando Alma dice “sì, e tutte le cose denotano che vi è un Dio; sì, anche la terra e tutte le cose che sono sulla faccia della terra, sì, e il suo movimento, sì, e anche tutti i pianeti che si muovono nel loro ordine stabilito testimoniano che vi è un supremo Creatore”.

Switchfoot--Stars Music Video
Switchfoot--Stars Boston Live Excerpt
English Lyrics & Testo Italiano

No comments:

Post a Comment