Friday, August 6, 2010

My Best Friend Blizzard

One of my greatest memories of all time happened when I was 12, but to get a better understanding of the awesomeness of it all, I have to start when I was 7. On my 7th birthday I went to the zoo to celebrate, and as a present I got to choose one thing from the gift store. I chose a ginormous snow leopard stuffed animal, which I promptly named Blizzard, and he immediately became by all time best friend in the entire world. Blizzard slept in my bed, was a part of every game I played, and I may or may not have talked to him and thought he was real. 5 years later, my family went to a petting zoo near the Oregonian coast, and this petting zoo had many baby animals that people could pet or hold with a zoo-keeper by their side. On the day my family was there, they just happened to bring out the little baby snow leopard cub….named BLIZZARD!!!!!! It was my dream come true!! I don’t think I’ve had a happier moment in my life then when I held that little cub. I still want a pet snow leopard, but one that won’t eat me. I want a couple of them actually, then they can be like a Royal Guard and walk by me and look menacing as if I am an important princess they are protecting. But then of course they’d be super friendly and cuddly with me, not mean. Yeah, that’s the life…

No comments:

Post a Comment