Monday, August 23, 2010

JONAS

So I’m going to use this as a little confessional. I like the Jonas Brothers. So sue me. It’s not that I’m the biggest fan of their music, in all honesty I rarely listen to it (though I may or may not have all 5 CDs….just in case). But I respect the fact that they are good Christian boys with amazing standards and are willing to stand up for these standards in the face of a nasty Hollywood society. And for that fact alone everyone else should support them too. Also their TV show is ridiculously hilarious, and I love to laugh, so I will keep watching it for as long as it keeps running. So if you want to keep making fun of me, that’s fine, I’ll take it, but just remember while your Hollywood idol is getting put in jail for the 3rd time, mine are supporting no sex before marriage, no drinking and no smoking. All while touring the world and writing hits that earn them millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment