Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorites of the Moment Collage

At various points in my life, I have made collages in my journals that depict my favorite things of the moment.  Theoretically I could make a much more interactive collage online, but it's the end of a long day and I'm uber tired, so this will be less colorful and picturesque than if I glued pictures in my journal, but c'est la vie.  So here it is, my life as it currently stands, in a nutshell.

Favorite Songs:  Counting Stars by OneRepublic, Preacher by OneRepublic, Caves by Jack's Mannequin, Synesthesia by Andrew McMahon, Berlin by The Piano Guys, The Battle from the Narnia Soundtrack, Lindsey Sterling's rendition of Phantom of the Opera

Favorite TV Shows:  Doctor Who, Psych, Top Gear, Sherlock

Favorite Food:  Lime-Coconut Tofu with Peanut Sauce and Veggies from Asian Box, ginger snaps, scones, herbal tea, Oregon blackberries, white nectarines, persimmons

Favorite Sports Teams:  Boston Red Sox, Juventus, Italian and Argentine National soccer teams

Languages I Want to Learn:  Slovenian, German, French, Romanian, Russian

Favorite Hobbies:  violin, family history, working at the temple, reading, baking/cooking, walking in nature with my iPod, planning European travels and adventures, chatting with family

Favorite Places:  Crater Lake, Cascade Mountains, Wabisabi store in Bend, OR, almost anywhere else in Oregon, Europe, bedroom, library, wherever my sister is

No comments:

Post a Comment