Saturday, July 31, 2010

Flavor of the Day

I have to share this new fabulous song I have discovered. My friend Kristin gave it to me, which was ironic because usually it’s my brother that is always giving me music from all of these random no-name quasi-Christian bands, but this AMAZING gem was discovered by Kristin. I love love love love love this new song! Behold, Castaway, by the band Chasen:

Voglio condividere questa nuova canzone meravigliosa che ho scoperto. La mia amica Kristin mi l’ha dato, ed è interessante perché normalmente mio fratello mi da tante canzoni di band mezzi cristiani che non sono conosciuti, ma questa gemma fantastica è stata scoperta da Kristin. Amo tantissimo questa canzone! Ecco Castaway, da Chasen:

Castaway

Lyrics in English/Testo italiano

No comments:

Post a Comment