Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Naked Giraffe


I still sleep with stuffed animals. I’m not ashamed. In fact, I can’t sleep without one. I guess I just have to cuddle with something at night, and until a better option comes along, a stuffed animal is what it’s going to be ha ha ha. For the past 6 years my stuffed animal of choice has been a giraffe. His name is Naked Giraffe. Actually he was originally named Geoffrey the Giraffe, but then a friend of mine once commented that if Geoffrey took off his sweatshirt he would be naked, and then proceeded to make a ridiculous song. Naked Giraffe has stuck ever since.

Dormo ancora con i peluche. Non mi vergogno. In realtà, non posso dormire senza un peluche. Ho bisogno di coccolare con qualcosa, e fino a quando posso trovare qualcosa migliore, coccolerò con un peluche ha ha ha. Il mio peluche preferito adesso è una giraffa chiamata Giraffa Nuda. Originariamente è stata chiamata Geoffry la Giraffa, ma un giorno un amico mio mi ha detto che se si toglie la felpa, sarebbe nuda, e poi lui ha inventato una canzone molto buffa della Giraffa Nuda. Da allora Giraffa Nuda è stato il suo nome.

No comments:

Post a Comment