Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Best Friends :)

Today I want to write about my two biggest heroes in life: my brother and my sister. My brother and my sister are the two coolest people that I know, I love them so much!
My brother is so amazing because he is always there for me. He is so kind and so caring, and he is always willing to sacrifice anything for someone he cares about. He is my greatest example of Christ-like living. I’m so proud of him because he has gone through so much, and he uses his trials to help others. When he was younger he suffered through a lot of depression and is was very hard, but now that he is better he is studying to be a therapist to help other people overcome their problems just like he did. He is also such a hero for me because he has always been there for me. Ever since our father attempted suicide multiple times, I felt like I didn’t really have a father anymore. But my brother has been so amazing, and even though he is younger than me he always tries to take care of me and my sister and act as a father figure for us. It is so wonderful to have his support whenever I need it!
My sister is also such an amazing person! She can always make me laugh, no matter what is going on in my life. She has the greatest sense of humor and has the best wit of anyone I know. She is also one of the smartest people I have ever met! Her writing skills are amazing, and I still can’t believe that at age 13 her favorite author was Oscar Wilde, even though most 30 year olds that I meet still have no clue who he is, let alone have read something of his! She is also very caring and has a big heart! She always wants to do whatever she can to help ease the suffering of other people. Her life too has been full of sorrow and trials, but she doesn’t let that get her down. She never lets fear or doubt turn her away from a goal that she has, but she works hard to get what she wants out of life.
I love both my brother and my sister so much, they are my best friends in the entire world! They are also such amazing heroes to me. I don’t know how I could live without them! I’m so grateful to have them in my life!!

Oggi voglio scrivere dei miei eroi più grande nella vita: mio fratello e mia sorella. Mio fratello e mia sorella sono le persone più mitiche che conosco, gli amo tantissimo!
Mio fratello è molto buono perché sempre sta lì per me. È molto gentile è carino, ed è sempre disponibile a sacrificare ogni cosa per qualcuno che sia importante per lui. Lui è il mio esempio più grande di come vivere una vita come la vita di Cristo. Sono molto orgogliosa per lui perché ha avuto tanta avversità nella vita ma usa la sua avversità per aiutare le altre persone. Quando era più giovane era molto depressivo e la vita era molto difficile, ma adesso che si è migliorato, sta studiando per essere un terapista per poter aiutare tutti gli altri superare i loro problemi come ha fatto lui. Lui è anche un eroe per me perché dopo che il nostro padre avesse tentato di suicidarsi io sentivo di non aver più un padre, ma mio fratello è così buono ed è sempre stato preoccupandosi per me e per nostra sorella e anche se più giovane che io, lui sempre tenta di essere come una figura paterna per noi. È meraviglioso avere qualcuno come lui che sempre mi sta appogiando.
Mia sorella è anche molto mitica! Sempre mi fa ridere, non importa cosa mi sta succedendo nella vita. Ha il migliore senso dell'umorismo in tutto il mondo ed è molto spirituosa. È anche una delle persone più intelligente che ho conosciuto! Non posso descirvere come è buona al scrivere, e non posso credere che quando aveva solo 13 anni ha scoperto che il suo scrittore preferito era Oscar Wilde, anche se la maggioranza delle persone che conosco che hanno più di 30 anni nemmeno sanno chi è Oscar Wilde, né hanno letto qualcosa che ha scritto! È anche molto carina e ha un cuore grande! Vuole sempre fare tutto il possibile per aiutare le altre persone. Anche lei ha avuto tanti dolori e avversità nella vita, ma non si frustra per questo. Non lascia mai che la paura o il dubbio la ferma di ottenere le sue metà nella vita, ma lavora sempre per quello che vuole.
Amo mio fratello e mia sorella tantissimo, sono i miei migliori amici in tutto il mondo! Sono eroi fantastici per me. Non sarebbe possibile vivere senza loro. Sono molto grata per avere mio fratello e mia sorella nella mia vita!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment