Monday, February 1, 2010

Temple Work

The most exciting thing that happened to me this week is that I became a worker in the Boston Temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I get to work two Saturdays each month. I’m so happy, the temple is such a wonderful place, full of peace and full of the Spirit of God. Despite my rough school load and lack of time because of all my homework, I can’t be any happier because I know that I will be serving God and his children, my brothers and sisters. This will be one of the biggest blessings of my life!

La cosa più emozionante di questa settimana è che adesso lavorerò nel tempio di Boston per la Chiesa di Gesù Cristo dei Santi degli Ultimi Giorni! Avrò l’opportunità di lavorare due sabato ogni mese. Sono molto contenta, il tempio è un luogo molto speciale, pieno di pace e pieno dello Spirito di Dio. Nonostante che sarò molto impegnata, senza tempo di fare quasi niente, con tutti i compiti che ho delle mie lezioni dell’università, non posso essere più felice perché so che starò servendo il mio Dio ed i suoi figli, miei fratelli e sorelle. Questo sarà una delle benedizioni più grande della mi vita!

No comments:

Post a Comment