Monday, February 1, 2010

giochi da tavolo :)

One thing that makes me super happy are board games and card games. I love playing games so much! I love being with family and with friends and enjoying time together and having fun. I also am super competitive, so I love to win the games too! I don’t have a lot of times these days to play games, and my family is far away too, so I miss them and being able to be with them so much!

Un’altra cosa che mi fa felice sono i giochi da tavolo ed i giochi di carte. Amo giocare a questi giochi tantissimo! Amo stare con la famiglia e con i amici e divertirci insieme. Sono anche molto competitive, quindi amo vincere tutti i giochi! Adesso non ho molto tempo per giocare, e la famiglia è molto lontana, mi manca tantissimo, è dificile stare così lontana!

No comments:

Post a Comment