Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Hurricane


This week I got the new Switchfoot CD "Hello Hurricane", and it is AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE Switchfoot, they are my favorite American band! Their lyrics are so powerful, it is amazing. I love how they sings about what really is most important in life. It gives me strength and hope as I face trials every day. There needs to be more people like Switchfoot who stand up for what is right and what is good. One of my favorite lines from the song “Needle in a Haystack Life”:
“Don’t let go, don’t give up hope, all is forgiven, you breathe it in, the highs and lows, we call it living, all is not lost, all is not lost, become who you are, it happens once in a lifetime”.

Questa settimana ho comprato il nuovo disco dei Switchfoot, “Hello Hurricane”, ed è fantastico!!!! Amo i Switchfoot tantissimo, sono la mia preferita band americana! I suoi testi sono molto potenti, sono incredibili. Mi piace come cantano delle cose più importante della vita. Mi danno speranza e forza per poter affrontare l’avversità che c’è ogni giorno. Deve essere più persone come i Switchfoot, chi prendono le difese per tutte le cose giuste e buone. Una delle mie parte preferite della canzone “Needle in a Haystack Life” è questa: (tradotta)
“Non mollare, non abbandonare la speranza, tutto è perdonato, tu inspiri, i tempi buoni ed i tempi mali, lo chiamiamo vivere, non è perso tutto, non è perso tutto, diventa chi sei, succede una volta alla vita”.

No comments:

Post a Comment