Sunday, November 8, 2009

P.T. in Italia

Yesterday I wrote about 40 physical therapists in Italy, hoping to get some more information about physical therapy in Italy, and today one wrote me back! He had a lot of good information too, so that made me happy. I’m also going to write the 8 professional baseball teams in Italy, and get in contact with the physical therapists of these teams, because it is my dream in life to be the physical therapist of one of the professional baseball teams in Italy. Since all the players on these teams are either Italian, Latin American or from the United States, and I speak Italian, Spanish and English, and more importantly I speak and love baseball, this would be the most perfect job ever!!!!!!!! I hope I can find more information, and who knows, maybe one day I’ll get an internship! One can only dream….

Ieri ho scritto un email a 40 fisioterapisti in Italia, sperando di poter ricevere un po’ di informazioni sulla professione di fisioterapia in Italia, e oggi uno mi ha risposto! Lui mi ha dato molta informazione, sono molto felice. Adesso voglio scrivere a tutte le 8 squadre di baseball in Italia per poter parlare con i loro fisioterapisti, perché è il mio sogno di essere la fisioterapista di una di queste squadre in Italia. Dato che tutti i giocatori sono o italiani, o americani latini o degli Stati Uniti, e io parlo l’italiano, lo spagnolo e l’inglese, e più importante parlo la lingua del baseball e amo il baseball tantissimo, questo sarebbe il lavoro perfetto per me!!!!!!! Spero di poter trovare più informazione, e chissà, forse un giorno otterrò un tirocinio in Italia!!! Posso sognare…..

No comments:

Post a Comment