Sunday, November 1, 2009

Real Prosciutto!

So I decided to create this blog so that I could document all of the cool things that happen to me that make me happy. The first thing I’m going to talk about that makes me happy is my favorite place to eat here in Boston. I found a little trattoria in the “Little Italy” neighborhood that has sandwiches with REAL PROSCIUTTO!!!!! I never thought I’d find real prosciutto from Italy here in the United States! It is so delicious it makes me so happy! I love to buy a sandwich, a Fanta and of course bacio and pistacchio flavored gelato!!! Best lunch ever!

Ho deciso di fare questo blog per poter parlare di tutte le buone cose che mi succendono che mi fanno felice. La prima buona cosa di che voglio parlare è il mio luogho preferito per mangiare qui a Boston. Ho trovato una trattoria nel quartiere di “Piccola Italia” che ha dei paninni con PROSCIUTTO VERO D’ITALIA!!!!! Non pensavo mai di poter trovare il prosciutto italiano qui negli Stati Uniti! È così buono, sono molto felice! Amo comprare un paninno, una Fanta è ovviamente un gelato di bacio e pistacchio per il pranzo!!! È il pranzo più fantastico a Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment