Thursday, December 3, 2009

HARVARD


My little sister has an interview for Harvard tomorrow!! I’m so so so so excited for her! Even though she still has a long time before they accept students (they don’t let people know until April if they got in), this is still such a huge step for her and I am so excited!! She is one of the most amazing people I know, and I’m so glad she’s my sister! I love her so much and I hope she gets what she wants and is able to go to Harvard! She deserves it!

Mia sorellina ha una intervista domani con un rappresentante da Harvard!!!!! Sono molto molto molto molto emozionata per lei! Anche se nessuno sa chi è accettato o no fino ad aprile, questo è un passo grandissimo per lei e sono molto emozionata!! Lei è una della persona più meravigliosa che conosco, e sono molto grata che è mia sorella! La amo tantissimo e spero che lei ottenga tutto che vuole e che possa frequentare Harvard! Lo merita!

No comments:

Post a Comment