Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wales!

Here are my pics from my week in Wales!  Wales was a gorgeous place with lots of friendly people.  I was lucky and had absolutely fantastic weather the entire week.  It was so interesting to see everything written in Welsh and to hear people speaking it!  Welsh is unlike any other language I have ever heard!  My favorite thing that I did this past week was Caernarfon Castle, with a close second being the hike to Swallow Falls near Betws-y-Coed.  But really I enjoyed the whole experience.  Before I left it was my goal to see a lot of castles and a lot of nature, and Wales definitely came through for me!  Here are the links to my pictures from my days in Wales:

Conwy
Bodnant Garden
Caernarfon Castle
Mount Snowdon
Betws-y-Coed
Beaumaris Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment