Sunday, November 24, 2013

Abbey Road Studios and the London Temple

This weekend I had a quick trip to London.  On Friday night I was on Oxford street and it was super pretty with all the Christmas lights!
Early Saturday morning I took a trip to Abbey Road Studios in honor of my dad.  Looks like someone else had previously had the same idea!


 After that I went to the London temple for the first time.  I'm not going to lie, the layout of this temple is actually pretty confusing, and so it really wasn't anywhere near my favorite, but the instant I walked into the celestial room I ADORED it!  The sealing rooms were gorgeous as well.  It was definitely an environment I could feel like a princess in, so even though my favorite temples are still the Preston, Boston and Portland temples, I would for sure get married in London in a heartbeat.  The gardens were really lovely as well.













After that I stopped off at Hyde Park to see Winter Wonderland, a big Christmas festival.  It was way too much for me to handle.  It was a market mixed with a carnival.  There were way too many people in a small space, and I didn't like it.  So I left early and got back to Oxford in time for my date with Doctor Who's 50th Annerversery episode!!






No comments:

Post a Comment