Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Own Companions Through Time and Space





First of all, if you don't know Doctor Who, I found this description which will help with understanding the rest of the blog a bit better:

So I was thinking about Doctor Who the other day, and how in my life, I've had quite a few companions of my own that have come and gone.  I saw one of those random quizzes online about "Which Companion Are You?" and that sort of thing, but honestly I've always identified with the Doctor a bit more than with his companions.  I suppose it's because we always moved around so much when I was younger, and especially since I continued that trend my self as a young adult, so I have met a lot of people in my day.  We have lots of great adventures, and they are in that moment my absolute best friends and I can't imagine living without them.  But then life happens, and I move or they move, and somehow another companion finds their way in my life.  Each time I find a new companion, I am changed, they mark me for life.  For eternity, probably.  I'm sure some people don't even realize how much they have impacted my life and changed me for the better.  I don't even think I can express in words what most people have done for me.  But maybe a few good Doctor quotes can help :)
now to find someone who will hold my hand…

1 comment:

  1. Um, I think that while you might not have a favorite companion, it's clear who your favorite Doctor is ... :)

    (Personally, I am team Matt Smith. And obviously Rory is the best companion.)

    ReplyDelete