Friday, October 5, 2012

The Music of My Soul: An Addendum

I have a friend who often posts her current Top 25 list, and I realized that this would be a good view of the current state of my soul.  Unfortunately, this will not be an accurate Top 25 according to iTunes, since I no longer have my old computer (long story).  So here it is, a more or less semi accurate Top 25, in a slightly biased order:

1.  Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine
2.  Si Chiama Liberta by Sonohra
3.  The War Inside by Switchfoot
4.  Souvenirs by Switchfoot
5.  Geisterfahrer by Tokio Hotel
6.  Television by Jack's Mannequin
7.  Beethoven's 5 Secrets by Piano Guys
8.  Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons
9.  Kids by MGMT
10.  Due Ora all'Alba by Lost
11.  Amy, I by Jack's Mannequin
12.  Needle and Haystack Life by Switchfoot
13.  Moonlight by Piano Guys
14.  Someone Like You by Adele
15.  All This Time by OneRebublic
16.  Waiting for the End by Linkin Park
17.  You Are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie
18.  Eet by Regina Spektor
19.  The A Team by Ed Sheeran
20.  Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson (Don't judge...)
21.  Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato (Ditto)
22.  Hidden Away by Josh Groban
23.  After the Storm by Mumford and Suns
24.  Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles
25.  Probably a Coldplay song should go here...Don't Let it Break Your Heart, Charlie Brown, or Paradise perhaps.  Or maybe Restless Dream by Jack's Mannequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment