Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I Learned

So now that I have a job again, I've decided to document the various things I learned while unemployed, so that I can always remember them and thus never have to go through that again to re-learn those same lessons.

1. I learned (finally) how to save money while grocery shopping, which has always been my biggest weakness when it comes to budgeting.

2. I learned how to improve my personal scripture study in the morning and make it more meaningful to what is going on in my life.

3. I learned how much I missed the temple and renewed my commitment to go more frequently.

4. I grew a lot closer to my dad through this trial.

5. I learned the importance of constantly having the Spirit with you, especially when times are tough and Satan is trying his hardest to make you doubt and have fear. The Spirit will help dispel those "Satan Thoughts" and help you to see the truth of your situation.

6. I learned sunshine makes me super happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment