1. Once again I am grateful for President Eyring and a fantastic talk that he gave. This one is from last General Conference and is called Serve with the Spirit. There is one part in particular where he shares a great story about when his dad was in the hospital and President Kimball, who was then the prophet, came to visit him. It was a fabulous story and if you haven't read it I'm not going to tell you what happens so that you are forced to read it for yourself ;) I also decided to experiment and tried the same thing this week with a few co-workers, and had some wonderful, sweet spiritual experiences.
2. Which brings me to #2, because I am SO SO SO grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost in my life. (For those of you not familiar with what this is, here is a link that will explain what the Gift of the Holy Ghost is: Bible Dictionary--Holy Ghost). I am so grateful for the peace and comfort that comes from the Holy Ghost. I am grateful for it's guidance in my life. It is honestly the best gift that my Father in Heaven has given me!
3. I am grateful for my brother Taylor and all of the amazingly wonderful things he is doing with his life right now! He literally is one of my biggest heroes!
4. I am grateful for my wonderful home and visiting teachers who all responded immediately as soon as they heard I lost my job. They are so amazing and I'm so grateful for how willing they are to help with anything!
5. I am also so grateful for all of my wonderful friends, no matter what part of the country (or world) that they might be in right now.
6. I am grateful for gelato, especially the mixture of bacio and pistachio. Yuuuuummmmm!!
7. I am grateful for the latest Chuck episode, and that the evil Russian mafia bad guy was finally taken care of and that Casey was in fact not killed by suffocation or Morgan killed by deadly lasers and I am very very happy that Chuck and Sarah are FINALLY officially engaged! And I am grateful for Jeffster and all of their amazing awkwardness....oh Jeffster...
8. I am grateful for the sun, and how happy it makes me feel. I am especially grateful for how vibrant all the colors are under the sun, like how green the grass is, or how blue the sky is.
9. I am grateful for the BEAUTIFUL sunrise I got to see twice on my drive to work this last week. It almost made getting up at 5:30am work it!
10. I am so extremely grateful for the knowledge that I have that God is in charge, and that even when I can't see His big plan, I know that He has one and that he will take care of me and keep me in His hands through all of my trials. I'm so grateful that I know with every single fiber of my being that I am a child of God and that He knows me personally and loves me so very much!