Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Josh Groban is probably my soul mate

In honor of facebook telling me that Josh Groban's new album "Illuminations" is coming out in November, this post is dedicated to the vocal angel that is Josh Groban. I forgot how completely in love I was with his music. Oh buddy. I'm pretty sure it is completely illegal and unfair that one person can have so much talent and be so good-looking and have such an adorable personality, but alas it is true, and now I will never find a real husband I'm sure because I'll always be comparing any guy I meet to Josh Groban. At least with Mr. Darcy you know he's complete fiction so of course no guy that perfect can exist. Not so with Mr. Groban. But enough of my rambling, lets get to the goods. Josh's new single, "Hidden Away", is now available on iTunes, and you can preview it here on his website:
http://www.joshgroban.com

No comments:

Post a Comment